Hello! Welcome to the Complete Blockchain Web Application Development course, the only course you need to build decentralized web applications.
What does blockchain have to do with web development?
Blockchain technology has become synonymous with cryptocurrencies and token crowd sales. However, there are a variety of blockchain applications that could be applied to web development. Blockchain technology is one of the latest trends in the web development industry. There has been a lot of hype surrounding this buzzword, and most people are still wondering what the real use cases of blockchain technology are, and if they can actually apply it to make profitable business models.
You will learn all fundamental aspects of creating and connecting blockchain application to website and interacting with it.
Course is divided into 3 main sections:
- Frontend application – developed in Angular, completely decoupled from blockchain.
- Smart Contract and blockchain – learning the fundamentals of developing, deploying (locally) and interacting with smart contract.
- Middleware – The most important “glue” between the frontend and smart contract.
Hurry though… the price might change at any point
And if you don’t think it live up to promise I’ve made you…
Or you think you cannot develop your own blockchain web app in the end…
There is a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee…
All risk is lifted from your shoulders and placed squarely on mine. Join the BEST Blockchain Web Development today!
See you on the inside!
What Will You Learn?
- Develop full decentralized web application on Ethereum blockchain
- Learn smart contract fundamentals and interaction
- Learn how to connect your web application to blockchain
- How to react to blockchain events
- How to deploy and run local blockchain
About the instructor
How To Get The Most Out Of This Course01:56
Setting up environment08:39
PollCreate component view05:07
PollCreate component logic06:53
Poll component view05:35
Poll component logic07:20
PollVote component voting06:00
PollVote component results (charts)06:42
Displaying active poll06:33
Wiring up components09:52
Smart Contract and Blockchain
Solidity – types08:00
Solidity – functions08:21
Solidity – restrictions and modifiers04:22
PollContract – defining types03:43
PollContract – creating poll05:55
PollContract – getting poll03:42
PollContract – voting04:11
PollContract – getting voter02:56
Deploying contract to local blockchain03:34
Connecting it all together – middleware
Connecting to blockchain – Web3 Service09:18
Writing to blockchain – PollService05:07
Reading from blockchain – Web3Service05:14
Normalizing data – PollService08:42
Reacting to blockchain events06:42